The Project Tri triathlon coaching team aims to provide a zero guesswork triathlon training programme that’s guaranteed to get you to the finish line with confidence.
Specialising in ‘real world’ age group triathletes, it is my aim to help you achieve in your triathlon is such a way that is realistic to maintain in a hectic life.
If you’ve entered your first sprint triathlon or stepped up to Ironman, I have developed a five step solution that guarantees to help you get there, make your race easier, and give you confidence in your ability.
The triathlon coaching team is designed for the busy person, who wants to succeed in their triathlon, but has difficulty balancing all the training with life’s commitments, be it family, work, or social life.
If you are looking for a time-efficient triathlon training program, you want zero guesswork in your plan, you want to arrive at the start-line with confidence in your ability and you want the best performance you can achieve, then my triathlon training program is the right one for you.
What Is The Triathlon Team?
It is my vision to get a community of people together training for similar races, goals and experience. You don’t have to be winning races to be a team and I hope we can dominate in presence and support.
I provide you with the zero guesswork training plans which are accessible via your online membership area, and by email.
Being part of a community will allow you to access support from me, from others on the forum, and you will receive support at races too.
Learn More About The Team:
Would you like the following?
- To feel part of a team or community
- To have year round support
- Build confidence
- Communication with a coach
- Step up to the challenge of long course triathlon!
- Save time with effective workouts
- Stop wasting time with junk training miles
- Zero guesswork to build your race day confidence
- Designed for busy people – more time for family and life
- Blast through your fitness plateau!
- Race more comfortably and with confidence
- Increase you motivation
- Achieve your goals and avoid dissapointment
- Holistic coaching package
- Flexibility and clear guidance
- Easy to use
- Access to professional coaching
Triathlon Club For Busy People
It is important to feel part of a community with a common goal. Triathlon clubs are good, but many of us are too busy to go to a club regularly and have to fit training in when we can.
Being online this community has far greater reach than any club and so much more flexibility and choice. Join the team for free today!
What You Get:
- Periodised annual training plan – continual updates
- Online membership area and dashboard
- Email updates – plans to your inbox
- Weekly schedule
- Simple and easy to use
- 2 weeks free and no contract
- Access to all online triathlon training plans
Test the triathlon team for two weeks here. Alternatively, if you would prefer to have a stand-alone training plan that is specific to your race you can choose your plan below (all these are included for team members).
Select The Plan That’s Right For You:
- Sprint triathlon plan
- Olympic distance triathlon plan
- Half Ironamn training plan
- Ironman training plan
- Triathlon coaching team
I hope this helps, and of course if you have any questions please get in touch by using the contact form below.